Bidvest Bank is a duly registered and licensed credit and financial services provider. It offers personal loans at highly competitive rates as determined by your business or personal credit worthiness.
Ways to Apply for a Personal Loan from Bidvest Bank
Bidvest will perform an individual assessment to determine your financial profile and credit worthiness. This way, the bank can offer you the loan that you deserve, and one that will be best suited to your particular lifestyle and needs.
The best way to apply is online. The bank will do all the work for you, and you can expect efficient service and fast response time. You will know the status of your application usually within the same day. You can also visit any branch to apply.
About Bidvest Bank Personal Loans
The bank offers asset-based financing to cover unexpected expenses such as:
- Repairs and maintenance for your company vehicles
- Rental financing to cover almost the entire maintenance lease (when monthly rental does not include coverage for repair and maintenance)
- Installment sale financing to allow you to buy a new vehicle or other movable assets within a specified period of time
- Financing for a commercial or industrial property purchase
- Re-financing for an existing structure
- Purchase of medical equipment, and other types of equipment and technology for medical professionals.
- Working capital for the daily operations of your business.
You can avail of a personal loan amounting to R500 – R15,000. You can apply online or by calling the bank’s customer care staff even if you have a bad credit rating.